Tuesday 3 March 2009

Kent ICT!...Pretty good!!

While searching for any useful ICT and music software products I came across the Kent ICT website, which I vaguely remember looking at possibly in a lecture once upon a time! It has some pretty awesome software products on it that may be beneficial to people! The link is....
http://www.kented.org.uk/ngfl/index.htm
I found couple of KS1 music games that were easily down loadable and had a look at one in particular which looked interesting. The link for this is...
http://www.inclusive.co.uk/downloads/downloads.shtml#musicgames
This music product could be done in pairs or individually throughout the lesson. It seems a good way of musically tuning the children's ear to different tones and pitches. It is extremely easy to use and includes different levels depending on how you want to pitch it.

This website is pretty good!! It has heaps of software ideas-free and down loadable or purchasable. It sets out in detail the content of the product so that you have a clear idea of what it is that you are investing in. This is helpful as you then know exactly what you are getting and whether you can hack it!! I really recommend this site to browse through!

1 comment:

  1. These are really useful links Estie, I have not used the Kent website before, I have heard of it but never actually seen what I could use it for. I think that some of the ideas could be really useful in school and I will definately start to use it when I'm incorporating ICT within my lessons.

    ReplyDelete